BULK BAG FILLERS
Standard features include:
- Rugged TWIN-CENTERPOSTTM, REAR-POST, SWING-DOWN® or BASIC FILLER configuration
- Forklift fill head height adjustment to accommodate all popular bag sizes
- Inflatable collar to hold and seal the bag inlet spout
- Pneumatically retractable bag strap hooks for quick, positive strap release (optional on Basic Filler)
- Vent port for air displacement and dust control
Optional features include:
- Accurate weigh scale system with automated control
- Automated vibratory densification/ deaeration system to stabilize the bag
- Inflator to expand empty bag and liner, and remove creases prior to filling
- Pneumatically actuated material flow control valve
- Custom controls for integrated material feed system
- Drum/box filling conversion kit
- Powered fill head height adjustment (REAR-POST and SWING-DOWN® fillers only)
- Powered or gravity roller conveyor for bulk bag staging and removal
- Pallet-jack accessible base
Optional bag inflator removes creases prior to filling. SWING-DOWN® filler shown. Also available on TWIN-CENTERPOSTTM and REAR-POST fillers.
Flexicon's Low Profile Bulk Bag Filler allows removal of loaded bags using a pallet jack, eliminating the need for a forklift.
Patented TWIN-CENTERPOSTTM Bulk Bag Fillers* are available in USDA Dairy Accepted construction and finish.
Optional powered or gravity roller conveyors allow rapid staging and removal of bulk bags.
REAR-POST filler shown. Also available on TWIN-CENTERPOSTTM and SWING-DOWN® fillers.
*Patent(s) granted and/or pending.